1. Quiet hours are from 9:00 pm to 8:00 am, during which time the noise shall not unnecessarily disturb neighbors. Audible sound beyond property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would otherwise be associated with a residential area.
2. Vehicles shall be parked in designated on-site parking areas only and shall not be parked on the street.
3. No parties or group gatherings other than registered guests shall occur.
4. Maximum number of registered guests is not to exceed 8.
5. Smoking is NOT allowed in the Property. Smoking is allowed outside in designated areas only.
6. People other than those in the Guest Party set forth above may not stay overnight in the Property. Any other person in the Property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
7. Keep the Property and all furnishings in good order.
8. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
9. Pets are NOT allowed.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the Property, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the Property. Beach towels are available in the Property for use outside by the pool or beach.
11. Pool/Spa: Please use common sense when using the pool and spa. When using the pool and spa, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
12. The Coffee Berry Borer Beetle is a pest that is very damaging to coffee plantations. The Beetle is a hitchhiker and can travel on one's shoes and clothing. So far, the Kaanapali Coffee Farms have been able to avoid infestation with careful safeguarding. In the interest and preservation of our coffee farm, we respectfully ask if you visit a farm or agricultural area during your time on Maui or neighboring islands, that you bag your clothing and shoes prior to returning to the Kaanapali Coffee Farms and immediately wash them. We truly appreciate your assistance in keeping our crops healthy.